When I was approached for a review of personalized bath towels for children, I wondered if it would really matter to a child if they had their name on the towel. Well, I was wrong. The elder son was quite thrilled to receive a towel with a lovely hand print and his own name printed. The only hitch I faced is that the younger son was cross with me because he did not get a similar one.
Well, so here is the review of personalized bath towels from Perfico.com. This is an online portal that specializes in personalized gift items ranging from mugs to clocks, towels to knick knacks – a very interesting site to browse through if you are looking to gift a special someone.
The Personalized Bath Towel by Perfico.com Review
What can be so special about a towel, especially a bath towel? It is just a towel, right? Read on to find out more:
What I loved:
- The bath towels are generously sized measuring 70 X 150 cms. These are big even for adults and have a very luxurious feel about them.
- They are made of superior quality cotton and feel soft and fluffy and are very absorbent.
- The print is vivid and bright and does not fade even after a few washes.
- There is a variety of designs to choose from. I found the designs elegant and classy.
- The towels currently available in white beautifully offset the personalized print and name.
- The elder son loved the towel and vouched for how soft, cozy and absorbent they are.
- Easy to machine wash and do not lose their fluffiness. Actually feel fluffier after the wash.
- Great options for couples and babies as well.
What can be better:
- Actually I could not think of anything but if I have to nitpick, perhaps they could introduce soft pastel colours in their towels. I would assume that would add some colour and besides white as a colour is difficult to maintain in its pristine glory.
Overall, I think these will make for wonderful gifts for boys, gifts for girls and also for birthday return presents for kids in general. Each towel is priced at Rs.799.
I was also lusting after the His and Her personalized sets. What can I say? I am a sucker for such things.
So this Diwali, perhaps you can send something personalized just for your loved one and see their eyes light up with joy.
Disclaimer: I received the towel for review. All the views are honest and mine.
Do you worry about SEO optimizing the content you write? Now you need not. Get my SEO Cheat Sheet to write kickass Blog Posts that rank well.
Get it for FREE here