I am an avid online shopper – from apparel to groceries, from jewellery to movies and from vacation to lifestyle shopping, I have done them all. These days, I look for deals or coupons before I shop online. You wouldn’t believe how much money you can save just by doing that! Often these deals have no hidden terms and conditions are very easy to redeem. On one such search for a restaurant deal, I landed on Littleapp website. To tell you frankly, the name hooked me. Cute, isn’t it? Whether you are looking to eat out, spend some much-needed time pampering yourself in a salon/spa or looking for some outdoor activities, Littleapp is your partner in fun.
The homepage opens out to a list of cities. Since they are available in most big cities in India, chances are that your city is listed here. Now choose your city name and a customised homepage opens out to you which lists out Fab Deals or wonderful deals.
You can pick and choose from the menu items: Food and Drinks, Spas, Salons and Things to Do. You can do specific search of areas in your city, choose the budget you have in mind, see the customer ratings, discount and voila you get a list of whatever you are looking for.
I looked for some spa deals in Bangalore and came across these. Now select any deal, create your account (Register using your mobile number) and buy the deal. All you’ve to do is redeem it before its due date.
This is not all. They offer you no questions asked refund before the deal expiry date and resolutions even after your deal has expired in their promise.
I like it that they care for the customer experience and service.
If you are a merchant, you can also sell on littleapp by filling their form.
Overall, I loved the purple and white site. Here is my list of pros and cons:
- Neat, clutter-free, attractive website in pleasing colours that was very easy to browse through
- The categories on top are well laid out. I liked how each deal is transparently displayed with all terms and conditions. It is very simple to claim a deal. The process to use it at the merchant’s place is also simple and explained upfront.
- Just buy a deal on the website/App and redeem it instantly. No lengthy procedures
- I loved it that they have a support in place for any queries or resolutions. I especially liked their promise for high quality service that ensures the customer that they are important
- Also available as App on both PlayStore and App Store
- Secure payment option of PayTM wallet
- A vast FAQ section that answers all the questions that you may have
- They provide 50,000+ deals across 20,000+ merchants across India hence the number and quality of deals are pretty good
I wouldn’t call these cons but suggestions to improve the service offered
- Having a Customer Service number would be nice for speedier outreach
- More options for payment like credit card and netbanking in addition to PayTM would be more user-friendly
Go on, try it out. What’s the harm? After all, who does not like a good deal!
Do you worry about SEO optimizing the content you write? Now you need not. Get my SEO Cheat Sheet to write kickass Blog Posts that rank well.
Get it for FREE here