Being a mother is a life-changing experience in more ways than one. To nurture a life within you is a very special feeling that fills you with love and responsibility. This new and remarkable phase in her life needs to be appreciated. After all she’s pregnant! How truly wonderful is that. Make her feel special and also gift her something that she will cherish during her pregnancy and after. I know I loved the wonderful gifts that my friends and family bestowed upon me when I was expecting. Remember the best kind of gifts are those that she really needs.
Here are the 7 best gifts to give an expecting mother:
- Maternity clothes: A friend of mine had gifted a couple of pairs of maternity pants along with some roomy yet glamourous tops when I was expecting my second child. I can’t tell you how useful they were. Not only were they really comfortable as my size kept changing constantly but they were quite glamourous as well. After all, an expecting mother wants to show off that beautiful glow and a confident body.
- Relaxing spa: Let’s face it, we all crave for some good pampering. Gift your pregnant friend a day at the spa where she can relax and indulge in all the pampering that she so truly deserves. You can be sure that she will absolutely adore your gesture.
- Body Pillow: I will highly recommend this as it provides excellent comfort to the mom-to-be whenever she wishes to relax. It helps her sleep well at night by enveloping her curves and providing them gentle support.
- Jewelry: Moms to be love to dress up. This is the perfect time to gift her pretty danglers, necklaces or bracelets that will highlight her glowing beauty. If like me she is a jewelry junkie then she would love to flaunt it.
- Baby books: Pregnancy is a new experience and there are a lot of questions that a mom-to-be has. Get her popular pregnancy books if she enjoys reading. I remember reading books right through my pregnancy, and the books help with every tiny query that I had.
- Delicious treats: Make the expecting mom feel special by gifting her delicious gourmet chocolates or a bouquet of cheerful flowers. She will love that you thought of her and made her feel cherished. If like me she has a craving of ice creams then those large, sinful tubs will be a gift from heaven for her.
- Baby supplies: Lastly, what can be better than to help her with some baby supplies that she needs later. A baby sling, baby bouncer and stroller are very useful gifts that she will thank you for a long time after the baby is born. And don’t forget good quality diapers. Huggies would be my choice as they are cottony soft, comfortable and really absorbent. They will be the perfect diapers for the baby and she will thank you for it.
So go on, plan on what you wish to give that expecting mother that you love so much using the tips above. Trust me, she will love you for these. After all, the thought counts for a lot along with a meaningful token of it.
This post is done in collaboration with Huggies. All the thoughts are mine and honest.
Do you worry about SEO optimizing the content you write? Now you need not. Get my SEO Cheat Sheet to write kickass Blog Posts that rank well.
Get it for FREE here